Monday, May 05, 2008

I Have A Dream

Last week I had a fabulous dream, and when I told my family, they laughed at me (it also was on a morning that I overslept my alarm). I dreamt that I was on a cruise, and not just any cruise (Paul, you'll like this one!), it was a Hot Wheels convention cruise! I had just won a exclusive Hot Wheels car at a raffle, and was walking back to my room with my traveling buddy, Penn Gillette (of Penn & Teller fame). We walked past the buffet then a really good song came over the ship's speaker system, it was the O'Jays "For the love of money", Penn and I were walking and dancing down the corridors of the ship and I realized he was wearing a nice button up shirt, a suit coat, boxers, and black socks. . . just then the alarm sounded again and this time had the presence of mind to realize the O'Jays were playing on my clock radio and I was late for work! That's one for therapists to figure out! -blogged by Rob-

No comments: