Friday, May 09, 2008

Tagged..

This is Nicole. My mom tagged me.

Jobs I've have right now:
1. Cleaning my grandparents house
2. Babysitting
3. Mailing for mom (A.K.A. George and Roger)

Movies I've watched more than once:
1. She's the Man
2. Cinderella Story
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Finding Nemo
And MANY more:)

Places I have lived:
1. Fairview, Oregon
2. Troudale, Oregon

TV shows I watch:
1. Kyle XY
2. Supernanny
3. Biggest Loser

Places I visited:
1. Grand Mayan Resort, Nueva Vallarta, Mexico
2. Disney World
3. Disney Land

People that email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Cornerstone
3. Lindsay
4. Osdale
5. Realarcade and Big Fish

My favorite foods:
1. BBQ Hamburgers
2. Burritos
3. Pizza
4. Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwichs

Places I'd Like to visit:
1.France
2. Spain
3. Road trip to ALL 50 states
4. Australia (only with Nancy)
5. New York

Things I'm looking forwarsd to in the coming year:
1. DRIVING! (alone that is)
2. Band trip to Disney Land(in 2 weeks)
3. Oregon Ammbassadors of Music trip 2009 to Europe
4. Becoming a Junior (sophmore years the worst)
5. SUMMER!!

I am tagging Amanda and Dad!

1 comment:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Sophmore year was one of the rougher ones...I agree.

HEY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't know it was your birthday this morning when I saw you at church....but Happy 16th nonetheless! We love you Nicole and hope you had a great day!!!

:-) Leah