Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged...

This now would be Amanda. Nicole tagged me last.


Jobs I Have Had or am Doing Now:
  1. Cleaning Bah and Papa's house (retired)
  2. Cooking any meal I can at home
  3. Working at Lillian's Place with Papa
  4. Peachie's bather (Bah and Papa's dog)

Movies I've Watched More Than Once:

  1. She's The Man
  2. Incredibles
  3. Princess Diaries 1 and 2
  4. Alvin and The Chipmunks
  5. Ratatullie
  6. Meet The Robinson's
  7. MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Places I've Lived:

  1. Fairview
  2. Troutdale (am still living there)

T.V. Shows I Watch:

  1. Hannah Montana
  2. Suite Life Of Zach and Cody
  3. Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  4. Zoey 101
  5. iCarly

Places I've Visited:

  1. Disney World (2 times)
  2. Disney Land (4 times)
  3. Hotels in Utah, Idaho
  4. Uncle Bob and Aunt Wanda's house in Arizona
  5. Lakeside Bible Camp, Washington (4 times)
  6. California (all over with family and traveling through)

People That E-mail me Regularly:

  1. Bah
  2. Allposters
  3. Editor Bob
  4. Anna Banana Boo
  5. SPAM!!!!!(anybody know how to get rid of them?!)

All Time Favorite Foods:

  1. Pizza
  2. Mac-n-cheese
  3. Chicken-n-rice
  4. BBQ Hamburgers
  5. Salads

Places I'd Like To Visit:

  1. Spain
  2. France
  3. New York
  4. All over Africa, mostly Mozambique and Sudan
  5. Fiji
  6. Anywhere life takes me!

Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  1. ADOPTION!!!!
  2. Going into 8th grade and being in WEB
  3. Summer Locations
  4. Seeing Marina
  5. Doing Basketball so I can be on Varsity team next year
  6. Relaxation from school!

I'm tagging Dad and anyone who reads this and hasn't been tagged!

No comments: