Friday, April 25, 2008

Why don't I learn?

I made a mistake last week by saying that the computer room needed some organization...and before I knew it, the entire room was unloaded and carpet ripped up, painting being done, and flooring being put down. And of course, it couldn't be just a normal paint job...we had to paint checks on one wall, because our denim technique didn't work. This is our progress so far. It is really tough being married to a "metro-sexual" man. I'll keep you posted on the progress!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

Wow, I think those checks look REALLY cool! When you run out of walls to paint, just let me know. We've got way too many boring white walls in our house. =)
Jen

Eric 'n Leah said...

That's one cute office wall. I think we'll need a 'tour' of that fancy room when it's done.
:-)