Thursday, April 17, 2008

Part 1 of 2 Accomplished!

Nicole PASSED the written part of her drivers test this morning. Now...we wait for the actually driving test scheduled for May 12, 2008 at 9am.

Nicole says it is a bummer when your 16th birthday first of all lands on a Sunday and second of all on Mother's Day! I told her it was her own fault...she was 2 weeks over due, I had to be induced, and my first could have been Mother's Day I spent with people looking at me as though I would deliver any minute and saying, "You're still here!" She was born a day after Mother's Day thanks to drugs! Payback is sweet!

2 comments:

Greg and Andrea said...

We're excited for you to get your license, Nicole. A driving babysitter will be great! :)

Wilson Family said...

You're hilarious Debbie! I too wish our little girl could make her apperance by mothers day. But 3weeks would probably be a bit too early for her - so I'll try to be patient and wait... =) As soon as I figure out what sewing machine to get, I'm going to give you a call and see what a home economics award receipent can teach me! =)