Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We've Been Tagged!

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

We are going to post 2 random facts each about every member of the house!

Amanda:

1. I have over 70 giraffes in my room. All different shapes and sizes. I have collected them since I was 5 yrs old.

2. I love to cook and collect cookbooks. I have 5 cookbooks and hope to get more. I like to try new recipes.

Rob:

1. I saw the Sweet Comfort Band Farewell Tour in Tacoma, Washington when I was in high school. And for you young-ens that was the group that Bryan Duncan was in before he went solo.

2. I have over 350 Hot Wheels cars, some from my childhood, and one that is worth over $200 dollars. My favorite one is called Flash Sider, which is a 56 Chevy Pick up, like my first truck. (SIDE NOTE FROM DEBBIE: I do not understand this obsession...nor do I condone it! Why buy something that you are never going to take out of the package and look at or play with???)

Extra credit from Rob: I am metro-sexual!

Debbie:

1. I hate rodents! Infact, I am scared to death of the things. Rob has tried to tell me for 20+ yrs now that they are more scared of me than I am of them, but I fail to agree with him. And, the worst thing is...Rob cannot KILL the things. (He says this is a bonus point for him!) He catches them in a box, and takes them and frees them! It makes me soooo mad! I have been known to stand on a toilet when I was a kid with my mother and scream, almost jump into Rob's arms, and loose sleep over the stupid things. I know it makes no sense logically, but I can't seem to convince myself otherwise!

2. I attract old people! I can be in a grocery store, restaurant or just about anywhere and end up having to help some older person, or they ask me for help. And the awful thing is...if I see an older person in need...I have to help them or I feel so guilty that it consumes me. It was awful when both of my grandparents lived in retirement homes. I ended up doing all sorts of things that normal people just don't do! I can't help myself!

Nicole:

1. I have one leg longer than the other...my right leg.

2. I hate milk and cereal and don't eat either...with one exception. I can only eat life cereal with a tad bit of milk.


Now we have to tag eight people! We would like to hear from
Greg , Mel , Rachel , Dunlops , Sheldons , and that is all we could come up with! So...now you are it!

3 comments:

mel said...

OK, I've fulfilled most of my tag requirememts. Thanks for reminding me of your blog. I'll put it on favorites and view more often! Good to see how you all are doing and enjoying your summer, (the fair I mean, not the "nose job") Gee, we never did get together did we? While there's life there's hope!
Love, Melanie

Mike and Debby Sheldon said...

Alright, check back later for us to fulfill our tagging duties... I do have to say, Michael also loves collecting action figures that he never plans on taking out of the package...I'm sure he'd love to see Rob's collection, although I'm not sure we should let them encourage one another in that venture...
:)

Bec said...

My favorite part was Rob's extra credit about being metro-sexual. I will never forget playing Battle of the Sexes for as long as I live!! :)