Thursday, August 02, 2007

Girls Playing at Rob's Mom's House

I must first start by saying that Gramma Harding brought out her wedding dress and veil last time we visited. She was hoping that it might be something that the girls would want to wear someday. Not a chance...sorry Gramma!


Always a bridesmaid...never a bride!
Practising the walk!
Doesn't she look delicious!
She is just a beautiful cake!


Two beautiful girls!
The bride!
Dad got a little "teary eyed"!
The girls just "loved" the big rose flowers on the veils!
What a silly time was had by all!


2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

That is too funny! I love that you girls are totally cracking up in every pic!! :-)

GrammaBonnie said...

Just a note from Gramma ~ we sure had a blast with my funny old veils. It's great laughing with all of you! By the way, I don't expect anyone will ever want to wear my wedding dress ~ it's just fun to share since you all weren't there for the wedding! ha ha
Love, Gramma H