Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Metro-Sexual Freak Husband!

First I must admit that I know it has been awhile since we posted anything to our blog. We have been recovering from several family crisis...I'll name only a few. My nephew ran away from home (he has returned and is actually living w/his mother now), my husband was diagnosed with a heart condition (we know have this under the careful eye of a cardiologist!), Nicole was thought to have Diabetes, but now they think that her Hypoglycemia is just way worse and want us to see a Endocrinologist, and everything we touch seems to break or everyone wants our money, and this adoption process is long, hard and tedious!

Anyways, as if this isn't enough....look at what my husband, the one I call "My Metro-Sexual Freak Husband", started at 10 pm the other evening while I was doing real estate at home! (Not to mention the fact that he was hopped up on Mt. Dew and watches entirely too much HGTV!)

Where the mirror and cabinet drawers with all the girls stuff used to be!
Where the tile on the wall use to be, and his half started half finished paint job! (BLUE is the new color...actually I am being corrected as I type...it is not Blue the Freak calls it Periwinkle!)
The meticulous plan drawn out on a spiral notebook?

Apparently we, and I really mean "the Metro Sexual Freak" decided we were remodeling the bathroom and going with a, and I quote, "Martha's Vineyard, Beach Cottage Look!"

All the girls and I want to know is...will this be done before the girls go to college! Nicole reminded him tonight that is only 2 1/2 yrs!

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

That's awesome...! :-) Thanks for sharing Debbie! You made a tired Mama laugh this morning.

Anonymous said...

wat kind of nose these guys have, it seem to be horrible.According to my view beauty of face can be judges through nose, i suggest to take better Rhinoplasty treatment to make there face beauty