Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Learned Today



I learned today that sashes are just as good as cords! Let me give you a little history. You see there has been quite some controversy in our household about the stress one would bestow upon themselves to get a "rope" aka cord to wear around ones neck at graduation. One of our daughters sees this as an extreme importance...the other sees this as STUPID! Need I say more.

Yesterday morning we attended a honors recognition breakfast to honor seniors. Nicole received not only a silver cord for more than 250 community service hours but also a sash that says Valedictorian. It was after this that I then learned that sashes can be and are just as important as the cords! Stay tuned...we have plenty more discussions to come about these things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: