Friday, September 12, 2008

As if mom didn't have enough already...

As many of you know...I had to put Tarzan, my big black cat to sleep. Or as my gov. teacher says, "I had it put to DEATH!" Anyways. Mom and dad said that I could get a kitten. You can probably see where this is going. I wasn't ready then to get a kitten, but finally decided last weekend it was time. I know it was bad timing with Ricky moving in, but they promised:) Grandma helped me look for kittens. My specification was female and hopefully all gray. I wanted part Siamese but mom said that was one thing she wouldn't allow. So on Wednesday, we went to Vancouver to look at 2 kittens. One was gray with white paws and the other was pure gray. I left telling my parents I would come home with a kitten and it would most likely be all gray. I was right. I came home with Sophie. The lady said she was the spunky kitten...what I didn't know was how spunky:) She is wild, but I love her to death:) Hopefully she won't have as many illnesses as Tarzan, and hopefully she will live long.

1 comment:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Oh oh OH! We'll have to bring the kids by to play/chase the kitten. Sam LOVES cats. The boy is weird.
:-)