Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!

Here are a few of my favorite photos of the girls opening gifts on Christmas! Amanda loved her new coat, Rocket Dog boots, camera, & Nintendo DS. Nicole loved her dance bag, tiki Goofy and her Laptop! YES...SHE IS SPOILED ROTTEN BY HER GRANDPARENTS! But probably my all time favorite photo of Nicole is the bottom middle picture. We searched the world over to find her a pair of footie PJ's like the ones she had when she was a small girl. She absolutely loves them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Nicole, you remind me of myself so much, it's kindof scary. I got footed PJs when I was in high school too.

Thanks for all the new pics Hardings! (Maybe Rob needs a Wii to rehab that arm....Eric would come assist him in his recovery....) :-)