Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Nothing But Problems!!!

So you know that book..."If you give a mouse a cookie?"...well welcome to the Harding's LIFE!

  • First there was the metro sexual husband who decided to rip apart the bathroom (that is still not back together!)
  • Secondly, there were the ants...who still come back for visits!
  • Third, our water heater started leaking all over the garage...
  • Fourthly, we needed a new water heater. Do you know what those things cost?
  • Then, Rob put the toilet back in the bathroom he is remodeling...only to find out that the toilet needed new "innards"!
  • Then, after the new toilet parts, it rocked...so you were not sitting on a "firm foundation" so to speak!
  • Then, the last night Nicole took a shower in the bathroom, and during the shower the fan stopped working. (Good news though...tonight during her shower it came back on!)
  • Did I mention that the girls bathroom is still not all together yet?
  • Our track lighting in our Family room has 6 lights...one never works, no matter what we do, last night started the tradition of only 4 lights at a time working!
  • My bosses, live in girlfriend, I mean ex - wife, I mean, Oh I don't know what her title is today, started "working" at my office today, while my bosses mom is on "sabbatical or ?"

I decided I can't stand any more...I AM GOING TO BED!

1 comment:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Hey, at least you aren't bored.
:-)