Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We are Official!

We finished...
  • our 24 hrs of classes and got our certificates
  • our required reading
  • "Books" of paperwork
  • our home study

and now...we can start the selection process of adding a new child or 2 to the Harding home!

We are very excited and will soon post photos of how we are working to combine the girls into one room and getting Nicole's old room ready for their new sibling(s)!

Pray for us as we continue down this journey...we are excited and anxious for what God has planned for our family. We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sibling(S)?!? How exciting! I didn't know that you were maybe going to add more than one! That's so amazing. I am still praying for you guys :)

GrammaBonnie said...

Congratulations Rob & Deb! I'm praying for my new grandson[s] & looking forward to meeting him [them]. May God continue to bless you & give you wisdom in this process. I love you & am so proud of you both.
Love & Hugs, Mom H.